Fanaleds Readme -Game Stock Car info WRONG !

Have you found a bug? Please report it here.
magicaldog

Fanaleds Readme -Game Stock Car info WRONG !

Post by magicaldog »

FYI
There are no Game Stock Car folder or plugin with that name !
It is using the rFactor plugin !

I bet that many players have spent hours figuring that out !

Fanaleds Readme
Game Stock Car
Before playing you need to install the Game Stock Car plugin. This file should be located in the "additional\Game Stock Car plugin" folder in the Fanaleds installation path.
Copy the "FanaLEDsPlugin.dll" file to your "Game Stock Car\Plugins" folder. Example: D:\Game Stock Car\Plugins
Fanaleds makes my games come alive ! -

Bose321
Fanaleds developer

Re: Fanaleds Readme -Game Stock Car info WRONG !

Post by Bose321 »

Ah yes, we used to have that folder, but because it's the same as rFactor we just left it out. Thanks for that, I'll update the readme.
Fanaleds. Enhance your racing experience. Personal portfolio.

magicaldog

Re: Fanaleds Readme -Game Stock Car info WRONG !

Post by magicaldog »

Bose321 wrote:Ah yes, we used to have that folder, but because it's the same as rFactor we just left it out. Thanks for that, I'll update the readme.
Just got a new PC and RBR and Race07 runs fine but Assetto Corsa and GSC doesnt work at all ! ???
Last edited by magicaldog on 29 Dec 2014, 20:23, edited 1 time in total.

longress

Fanaleds Game Stock Car Extreme

Post by longress »

I cannot get GSC Extreme to function with Fanaleds. I know it has worked for me in previous versions of the game. The current version is 1.21. I am using Fanaleds version 2.2h and have the rFactor plugin in the GSC pluggin folder. I have tried to uninstall and reinstall both the game and fanaleds but I cannot get it to work.

I have also tried to automatic find using the fanaleds program but it still will not light my display in game.
I'm using the CSW and I have fanaleds working in several other sims/games without issue.

Any ideas? :idea:

magicaldog

Re: Fanaleds Game Stock Car Extreme

Post by magicaldog »

longress wrote:I cannot get GSC Extreme to function with Fanaleds. I know it has worked for me in previous versions of the game. The current version is 1.21. I am using Fanaleds version 2.2h and have the rFactor plugin in the GSC pluggin folder. I have tried to uninstall and reinstall both the game and fanaleds but I cannot get it to work.

I have also tried to automatic find using the fanaleds program but it still will not light my display in game.
I'm using the CSW and I have fanaleds working in several other sims/games without issue.

Any ideas? :idea:
I had the same problems and just uninstalled it and installed it a few times !

Now it works !

Don't ask my why :D
Last edited by magicaldog on 29 Dec 2014, 20:34, edited 1 time in total.